A friend, Searchologist, trainer, blogger, and all-around nice guy Jim Stroud has something free to give away to all fellow HR staffing professionals. Check it out and pick up something new to help you find passive talent out there on the web!
Per his words…
With my new book – Resume Forensics, you will learn:
* How to search Google for free resumes
* How to search Yahoo for free resumes
* How to search Live for free resumes
* How to find additional keywords for your resume searches
* How to create search strings that work on Google, Yahoo and Live
* How to take a job description and create multiple search strings from it. (As an example, I take one job description and create 56 pages of search strings from it.)
* How to automate your resume searches so you can (literally) source resumes while you sleep.
If you would like to get a free copy of it, go to this link below for details: http://tinyurl.com/5qwguj
(It will redirect to you my blog where you will find more instructions.)